Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's finally here....BIM in the iPad and iPhone

So a co-worker ran this app on itunes by me today: http://go-bim.iankeough.com/wordpress/

Seems a little fussy - the file published from Revit must be placed in a public location that can be accessed by the app. For me i just use the public folder in my .me account.

I'll follow up with some screen shots and videos after I get the bugs worked out.

If you try it out, let me know how it goes and any tips/tricks you discover.

here's the link to it on itunes: goBIM

10 comments:

padacs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jturnerdan said...

Apple iPhone accessories at extremely low prices! Our collection includes cases, screen protectors and more. best iPhone 6 cases

iron said...

IMPRESSED WITH SUCH A GOOD CONTENT!!
VERY INTERESTING
GREAT WORK
BIM Project Management

Anonymous said...

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. tổng đài ảo viettel

Logan Jack said...

Your article is truly informative. More than that, it??s engaging, compelling and well-written. I would desire to see even more of these types of great writing. iphone psd

Yousufzai said...

Hey i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It seriously helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others as you aided me. apple phone mockup

MtomSEO said...

I love your wp format, where did you get a hold of it? ipad mockup

Yousufzai said...

I am glad that I found this website , exactly the right information that I was searching for! . android mockup psd

Sikander Arshad said...

Thanks for sharing such a great piece of content. It really helps me and clears so many thoughts running in my mind. Besides, I'm from Pakistan and curious to know iPhone 6 Price in Pakistan.

Unknown said...

I haven’t checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are really good quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend. insurance guides top web development companies